Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hey, if your reading this you probably know why I created this blog. I am an aspiring film editor with such knowledge of Final Cut Pro and the Avid suite which i have vast experience in. I have edited pieces which have seen much local acclaim such as a piece on the Angle Fly nature preserve and i recently entered a contest for REM which I edited together a music video for one of their new singles Supernatural SuperSerious. I am also a aspiring film writer, I have had much experience stidying film and how it is written along with how it is shot, edited and produced. I am currently working on a TV show which i hope to pitch to a major network in the fall. I study most famous directors and how they make movies therefore i can learn what a good work of motion picture looks like.

No comments:

Post a Comment